Payment & Shipping Terms:
32—256 Gray, Gamma correction procession software
Support the rules and special-shaped handle.
Single-port output, can support 1024/2048 lights
Off-line control, play back content stored in the SD card
Store a maximum of 16 documents, copy multiple files to the SD card in order
Support APA102, APA104, APA105, APA107, SK6812, SK6813, SK6815, LPD6803,D705,1101,UCS6909,UCS6912, LPD8806,LPD8809, TM1803,TM1804,TM1809,TM1812,UCS1903, Standard DMX,HX512, WS2801,WS2803, TLS3001,TLS3002,TLS3005,TLS3008, P9813, SM16715, SM16716, BS0815,BS0825,BS0901 IC etc.
1, 32—256 Gray,Support software Gamma correction.
2, Support the rules and special-shaped handle.
3, Single-port output,can support 2048 lights.
4, Off-line(SD Card) control, play back content stored in the SD card.
5, T-1000S store a maximum of 16 programs, copy multiple files to the SD card in order, after formatting the SD card as “FAT” format.
6, The program must be named in orders . Ex.: 00_1.led, 01_1.led, 02_1.led.
7, Compatible with single line or double line chips.
1. When T-1000S controller less than 512 pixels the frame rate can reach 30fps. When T-1000S control more than 512 pixels the frame rate will slow down automatically.
2. T-1000S must use the new software LedEdit 2012.
Definition of printing and buttons
NOTE: For the TTL(SPI) signal, the controller signal ground must connect to the LED ground directly.
Mode of connection
1. Multiple T-1000S controllers can be cascaded together and work synchronous.
2. T-1000S one TTL(SPI) signal and one RS485 signal port output,can control 2048 pixels.
3. When the chip for LED is single line chip just with data, then just need to be connected with DAT and GND of the controller. If the chip for LED is double line chip with DAT and CLK, then need to be connected with DAT, CLK, and GND of the controller.
4. If you need to use RS485 signal you need to connect controller A with LED A (DMX+), controller B with LED B(DMX-),
5. When you need to built a new project the controller type for the software is: T-1000-IC model.
Name of the program(The rule of how to name the programs)
The name for NO.2 controller
“00_1.led” --------- NO.1 program for No.1 controller
“01_1.led” --------- NO.2 program for No.1 controller
“02_1.led” --------- NO.3 program for No.1 controller
“15_1.led” --------- NO.16 program for No.1 controller
The name for NO.2 controller
“00_2.led” --------- NO.1 program for No.2 controller
“01_2.led” --------- NO.2 program for No.2 controller
“02_2.led” --------- NO.3 program for No.2 controller
“15_2.led” --------- NO.4 program for No.2 controller
screenshots(Name of the program)
type: SD card(suggest using high-speed SD card)
Store file: *.led
Working temperature: -30℃—85℃
Working voltage: DC5V-24V
Working power: 1W
signal port: 3pin connect port
Before copy files to SD card, The SD card must be formatted as FAT format
The SD card in controller can not be hot-swappable, plug the SD card every time, you must first disconnect the power supply.
Question 1: After power, the T-1000S ERROR indicator has been flashing without display output Answer: The ERROR indicator has been flashing means the controller did not read the card correctly, possible problems:
a), SD card is empty, with no effect file.
b), The effect file in the SD card and the controller model are not match, please choose correct
controller model in LedEdit and then re-create the effect file *led.
c), SD card did not format to FAT before copy effect files.
d), Please check the supply power voltage, the controller can be individually powered to exclude
e), Changing the SD card and then test to exclude the possibility of a bad SD card
Question 2: The controller is powered on, the indicator is normal, but no effect change in lighting Answer: The reasons for this are as follows:
a), Check if the lighting′s signal line and the controller connected correctly
b), If the TTL signal is received, the lamp and the controller must be common ground, that means connect the lighting′s and the controller′s ground together
c), Check if the model chose during making display files on the SD card match the chips used in the lighting
Resource Download, send email to "email@example.com"