Payment & Shipping Terms:
NS-WP86-DIM-LV adopts the most advanced PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) digital dimming technology, especially design for single color led strip. For instance, point source of light, flexible light strip, led modules, led strings and so on. Belong to low-voltage DC power input and output with two interfaces, including V+ is the positive interfaces, the other three for the negative interface. Meanwhile, you can turn on/off, adjust brightness for different lighting effects through full-touch wall panel remote control. In addition, It is convenient to use RJ45 connector to connect the multiple controllers together, and achieve the synchronization function of thousands meters led strips. In theory, they can be connected numerous.
● Designed for single color constant voltage LED lights, Working voltage DC12-24V.
● Three channels output, Max. load current: 3CH*8A; Max. load power: 288W/12V; 576W/24V.
● Adopts full-touch wall panel remote control with fashion appearance, no need line-of-sight. Control range up to 20 meters. The working voltage of wall-panel is AC90-265V.
● Structure/dimension/installation of the wall panel according to the 86-type European standards.
● Memory function, each time power-on reserve the mode which stop in the last power-down.
● Long-press the brightness and speed key can get the fast adjustment, convenient for operation.
● Multiple controllers can work synchronically when connected by network cable through the RJ45 connector, the network cable between 2 ports up to 80 meters.
● Warranty of this product is one year, exclude the artificial situation of damaged or overload working.
|Working temperature||-20-60℃||Supply voltage||DC12V-24V|
|Static power consumption||<1W||Mode||3|
|Grayscale||256 levels||Speed stage||100 grade|
|External dimension||L91*W88*H24 mm||Packing size||L102*W102*H66 mm|
|Net weight||280g||Gross weight||300g|
|Output||3 channel||Max. Output current||≤8A(each channel)|
|Output power||288W/12V; 576W/24V||RF distance||≤20m|
|PWM frequency||433.92Mhz||Memory function||support|
|Working temperature||0-45℃||Working voltage||AC90-265V(50/60Hz)|
|Standby current||0.2W||Working power||2W|
|Net weight||130g||RF frequency||433.92MHz|
|Structure||86-type European standard|
Direction for use
● Connect the load wire at first, followed by the power wire; Please ensure short circuit can not occur between wires before turning on the power；
● Adopts RF full touch wall-panel remote control, with one dimming ring and 5 function buttons.
● The signal light flash-- represents the signal has been sent well;
The function of buttons are shown as below:
3 modes in total as below:
|1||Static 100% light||Brightness is adjustable|
|2||flash||Speed is adjustable|
Tips: Receiver can be controlled by any one the same remote as factory default; the wall-panel remote control delivered with unique RF code as factory default; if unique-control is needed, please matching the code before installation and using.
Matching code operation
If unique-control or new-coded-remote is needed, pairing the remote and the receiver as below operation instruction before using:
1. Step 1: Pressing key “mode” and hold on, power on the controller, the load LEDs will be 50% brightness white as responding.
2. Step 2: Continuously to press the key “ON“ for 3 times within 5 seconds after step 1 ,the brightness of LEDs will change from 25% -10% as responding.
3. Code learning successfully, the LEDs will be back to the status before the power off, and the receiver only can be control by the remote.
4. If not, please re-operate from step 1 to 2.
Clear code operation
Back to factory default, receiver can be controlled by any one the same remote control.
1. Step 1: Pressing key “Mode” and hold on, power on the controller, the load LEDs will be 50% brightness white as responding.
2. Step 2: Continuously to press “Speed/Brightness -“ 3 times within 5 seconds after step 1 ,the brightness of LEDs will change from 25% -10% as responding.
3. Code clearing successfully, the LEDs will be back to the status before the power off, and the receiver can be controlled by any remote control(any one the same remote control can be used to clear the code).
4. If not, please re-operate from step 1 to 2.
Wall-panel Installation instruction
|Step 1: Fixing the bottom cover into the wall;||Step 2:Fixing the metal frame into the bottom cover with screws( projecting part upward )|
|Step 3: Pressing the wall-panel into the metal frame, after connecting well the input and output wires.|
Power and LED’s connection diagram:
Conjunction diagram :
Product information for placing order
|Product name||Item number|
|LED Sync Dimmer with RF button remote||NS-WP86-DIM-LV|